lowriden_acura's 1998 Accord EX Sedan - Allow me to introduce myself - project cg

Reaction score
This is pretty much my 1st post on this board so, this is what I got. I sold my cd5 and picked this up, wanted something newer, with lower miles, this was at the right place at the right time. Building this up for my Daily driver. My true love is for DA integras, between me and the wifey we have 3.

Here's my cg project car. I picked it up as a totaled car and have been working on it a few months. Will have it ready to spray. I am holding off on modifications until I get the car inspected and on the road.

Planned modifications:
Lower, tint, system JDM markers, black housing headlights, lord knows what else. I think have a problem with ripping **** apart lol.

accord1.jpg

accord4.jpg

accord3.jpg

accord2.jpg

Shave moldings, emblems, filled front grill and a few other things. Wheels are off my old CD5, prob be changing them soon.

003__scaled_600_072.jpg

This is the color I am spraying it.

*********************** 9/30/07 UPDATES ***********************

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

More updates soon to come, still have to paint the hood, touch up 1 front fender, color sand and buff.

*********************** 10/29/07 UPDATES ***********************

Everything is pretty much wrapped up on the car. Just waiting on paperwork for my reconstructed title so I can get the car on the road and start modifying it. It will be lowered in the spring. Can't wait, its been a long project. I'm currently working on installing my custom fiberglass system from my cd5. When I saw these pics I remembered that I have to spray my wheel wells black. More pics to come soon.

10_29_07-accord2.jpg

10_29_07-accord1.jpg

Last edited:

Yogi

Reaction score
The clean up and plans sound sick:thumbsup: cant wait to see it

Reaction score
Thanks bro, can't wait to finish it, I seem to get myself into projects like this about once a year. Going to lay some paint on a few parts this weekend. I'll update with pics of course.

Heres some pics of my old cd5 project if anyones interested.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2348486

Yogi

Reaction score
Oh wow thats rly clean... im actually picking up a CE next month the CD Wagon i been saving money since i have nothing to do with my current car for a while... but yeah very very clean man :thumbup: i like to see people that really work on their own car hands on

Yogi

Reaction score
world_cow.jpg

:hide:

EDIT:
hahah i just relized the cow had the world map on it =P

Back