Snapshots...

acrod99

Reaction score
On another forum they did this, thought it'd be fun. Just post up good pictures when you take 'em. If you want a critique, ask. (compliments always welcome ;) )
This is one i took about a week ago.
img1970577sz.jpg

Feel free to post your favorite pics you've taken!

acrod99

Reaction score
^Yea, looks fine on my monitor, but everyone's is different. Here's another shot from the end of my street, taken yesterday.
img20228109ah.jpg

C'mon guys, post some!

Twobit

Reaction score
very nice, yeah, try hosting with we-todd-did-racing.com, thats who I use, they don't usually mess images up

Twobit

Reaction score
haha nice airplane shot...looks like mine!

picture0342px.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
heres one of the better (if not the best) pictures ive taken. and this was on average quality, 640x480 resolution. my dad didnt want me to "mess up" his camera while i had it in germany, even though id had my first cybershot for almost 2 years. anyway, this is a windmill in the middle of the city bremen. i lived in a city about 45 minutes away for 6 weeks this summer. we were crossing a bridge, and i was like "hey, cool picture time." i know its a little dark, especially on the left side. all my pictures came out a little dark, even on a lighter setting. eh, oh well, they all look pretty good.

DSC01630.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damnit, all you guys actuallly have good places to take pics, haha i live in f*cking hunterdon county NJ, haha, it sucks, its all built up around here, well, mostly

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oops, fogot the airplane pic haha. the window was pretty dirty and kinda cloudy that day, but oh well. canada at 36,000 feet
DSC02052.jpg

oh hey, who else hates sitting within view of the wing and watching it shake? ooooo, that still gives me the shivers... watching the flaps is kinda cool though.

Twobit

Reaction score
All my pictures generally are shot away from my house. I live in South Jersey, flat, ugly and all I have is tree's without leaves and a couple lakes around me. I am going skiing on friday and hopefully soon head up to new york city to visit my uncle who works up there as an architect.

Also, when your shooting, set the resolution to the max...I edit in CS2 and resize and sharpen atleast 3 times

Back