header

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking at headers here the past month or two, and I have a question.

If I put a new header on my car that doesn't have an exhaust, is that a complete waste of money? Since you know it clears up til it hits your stock exhaust.. so Im just worried its a waste unless i buy an exhaust. Thanks.

klee

Reaction score
You should think about obtaining an exhaust. Your OEM exhaust would be a bottle neck for your exhaust manifold AKA header.

clevengercm

Reaction score
klee said:
You should think about obtaining an exhaust. Your OEM exhaust would be a bottle neck for your exhaust manifold AKA header.

WERD

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, im thinking about an exhaust... i want something that looks good but isn't a loud POS ricey look/sound.

talonted1990

Reaction score
I gained alot of mid-range power when I installed a header with my factory exhaust on my civic and I will install a header on my accord with the factory exhaust also.

acrod99

Reaction score
My skunk2 is a great sounding exhaust-throaty and never raspy. Only downide is it's about 107db.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the only header for accords are megan racing, DC sports, and rarely Greddy..... header does help, but if u have all the pieces, the gains will be more

theaccordian

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
the only header for accords are megan racing, DC sports, and rarely Greddy..... header does help, but if u have all the pieces, the gains will be more

also, obx, neuspeed n2

Back