cf valve cover

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i saw this thing on v6p.net where some dude with a 7th gen diy'd his own CF AEM V2 intake.......he just overlayed the cf on the intake tubing. and i was thinking about the valve cover for the 4 bangers. does anyone know where i can get high temp resistant resin? cuz idk, maybe ill do mine, itd look sweet as hell i know that, haha. i still would need to look at prices and stuff for the cf, im just wondering how much the resin would be, cuz with out that, you dont have anything.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it'll look cool, but i dun think it'll last long at all with all the heat it's taking in.... prob get dull after a while

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i found some high temp resin on ebay, you think the valve cover reaches 250*F? cuz thats what it said it resisted. i just need to find a valve cover, cuz if i mess up, i dont wanna screw myself over by not hanving a car to drive, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
^^junkyard is ur friend! :D

yea, i called em all a month or so ago, and no one around me has an 98-02 accords to begine with, haha, :(

anyone know what year CL's came with the f23a1?

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, i called em all a month or so ago, and no one around me has an 98-02 accords to begine with, haha, :(

anyone know what year CL's came with the f23a1?

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think the 5th gen F22 valve cover will work. Oh, and the 98-00 CL's have the f23.

da mayor

Reaction score
2055283_63_full.jpg

something like this? one of the stores i deal with said they can send one out and mass produce it for $150 each if anyone is interested. but we have to get 10 people to do that before it can get done.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats exactly what i want. the total for the price is actually around $150 depending on the valve cover. hmmm, maybe a GB on it would be better? im in if anyone wants to do it.

Back