GLOW gauges

NINaudio

Reaction score
These are just overlays placed on top of your gauges.

You need to remove the gauge cluster and disassemble it and then slide the new gauges over your needles, align them, and make sure that there are no issues with the needle being stuck on the overlay. Then you reassemble it all.

98carbonaccord

Reaction score
These are just overlays placed on top of your gauges.

You need to remove the gauge cluster and disassemble it and then slide the new gauges over your needles, align them, and make sure that there are no issues with the needle being stuck on the overlay. Then you reassemble it all.

you have to wire them to your dash lights too ;)

98carbonaccord

Reaction score
i wired mine up to the wires that are connected the the little bulb on the top of the gauge cluster on one end, and to another bulb (maybe the needle?) on the gauge cluster on the other end...i dont know which wire is positive or negative both were black...it may not even matter.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, let me recommend one thing first...get some sort of data logger so you can get your gauges correct after. You will almost defineatly run into problems. These sorts of things have gotten a bad rap over the years because people mess up their readings. Easily fixed when you have reference. Borrow one from someone.

I did this on my talon when i was younger, i wired mine into a button right next to the dash. Just get a mulitimeter out and find which pin of something close, like your cruise control, sunroof, or whatever, gives you 12 volts when you turn your lights on. Another easy way is if your wiring harness for an aftermarket stereo has an illumination wire (not sure on accords of the top of my head).

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i wired mine to one of the fuses on the driver side fuse panel

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
wat switch do u guys use... cuz i really dont like the that green square switch that is comes with.

Back