HI all!!

chezno

Reaction score
hi, Im Leo, I live in Ontario, Canada. I drive a 2001 Accord AT V6 sedan, which i named Tomoyo (yeah, yeah i name my car, i know its weird yadda yadda yadda, but I always treat my car like my girl, so she has to have a name at least) and its a x-mas present from my parents to replace my old 91 accord ex-r.

I havent really mod her because most of my money goes into paying my tuition fees, but I will mod her bit by bit with each extra pennies i accumulate :)

wel thats my intro, and here's a few pics of my car

tomoyo2.jpg

tomoyo1.jpg

The only performance mod in her, a CAI, but due to my lazzines to jack up the car, remove the splash guard, etc etc, it ends up as a short intake (ill make it a CAI, when i buy a new rims, since i have no choice but to jack up the car :p)
tomoyo1.jpg

my deck, a Kenwood KVT-719 with a GPS addon, and since im strapped for cash, a piece of plastic is good enough to cover the bottom din lol
tomoyo3.jpg

SONY 12' sub with a Phoenix Gold amp, and a ghetto box i got from my friend for 5$. lots of cable and is a mess, but im going to build my custom enclosure soon enough so that it would look nicer.
tomoyo4.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome aboard teh best 6th gen accord board out there :rock: no rush to mod cos i understand ur concern with tuition fees.... just keep her clean and she'll make u happy ;)

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
your system setup looks dangerous... lol

i can forsee some sort of accident involving the box and wires flying...

chezno

Reaction score
your system setup looks dangerous... lol

i can forsee some sort of accident involving the box and wires flying...

yea actually that accident happened already :D , thats y i put a carpet underneath my box to add friction, and now it doesnt even move even when i drift her around.

Back