Help with installing mugen lip

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
ive had my mugen lip for awhile and i noticed when i installed it, it curves up in the front/middle part of the lip. then yesterday i tried reintalling it again to see if i could fix the problem by putting in screws on the top of the lip so it could hold better onto the bumper, but it still curved up. so i need some tips on how not to make it not curve up in the middle.

ill post some pics up later to show you what i mean

Roadrage

Reaction score
i dunno..did you try putting a heat gun to it? I know a friend of mine did it with his rear bumber to get it to fit correctly

jccg5

Reaction score

:mad:yep....i have the same problem...and still been fixing and try everything i could to get the lip not to curve up in the middle....and i still do have the problem...my car was 01 accord sedan..and i got my lip throught ebay..and i been having the lip with the middle part bend up for like 3 month now...and still haven find a better solution to fix it and here is the picture..and i bold 2 more bolt to the middle so is can not bend up but still do ...so here...is the picture :madrun:
IMG00118-1.jpg

Sinful

Reaction score
heat gun that thing! so it straightens out. then after that, maybe you can put another screw into the middle.

jccg5

Reaction score
so u guys said..go buy heat gun and uhh do what ...and yea ...it not working

Back