Im hosting a car meet.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Ok so here is the deal. Im a senior in HS and in order to graduate I have to do what is called a graduation project. It can be whatever you want, so of course I like cars so im hosting the Linganore High Schools annual car show. These past few years it has not been so hot because people hosting it dont know a thing about cars. We will be having a 1st 2nd and 3rd place winner for Imports, domestic, and 4X4, as well as bikes.

There will be doughnuts, hot chocolate, and coffee. There may be a DJ. You can enter as a single person or as a team. 10 dollars to enter solo, 15 to enter a team of 5. You guys dont really have to show your car but im hoping for a lot of cars to be there. Its october 20th with a raindate for october 21st (saturday and sunday) There will also be a decible competiton. There will be actual tropheys handed to the winners as well, not some lame T shirt or anything.

So if you guys could make it out for a couple hours that would be great and it would also make me look good. Im thinking I can def have 50 cars there, and hoping for 100. I have a friend who will be bringing a lot of Vdubb's and I also have plenty of friends with nice cars. You can bring anyone you want with you doesnt matter. And of course the starting and ending time haha, it starts at 8am and it runs untill noon. So if you think you would be interested let me know and ill Add your name to the list. I will have my car there along with the GTO me and my dad just got haha. Alright thanks for reading.

All money goes to charity.

Def Coming

1) 98AV6205HP
2) Highwaypatrol
3) Dreman and friends (judges)

Maybe Coming

1) Kid2000EX
2) Yellowfever

Last edited:

PROJECT H

Reaction score
wow a graduation project??? some crazy high school haha.
i just needed credits to grad. lol. good luck on your project/meet/show.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I should be able to support the cause I'll let you know put me there as a maybe.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
we had to do projects too. My friend did a show just like your doing. The only thing I would suggest is to really advertise it and try and get companies tied into it. and I would also say don't limit it to one genre of car...Good Luck!

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
we had to do projects too. My friend did a show just like your doing. The only thing I would suggest is to really advertise it and try and get companies tied into it. and I would also say don't limit it to one genre of car...Good Luck!

Yeah im including imports, bikes, 4x4's, teams, and classic cars.

Back