Girl does burnout in 7th gen

Twobit

Reaction score
I saw a coupe english guys get all these real smart guys to do a burnout contest. Ones a master in art, anothers a rocket scientist and I forget what the other one was. It was the funniest thing, 2 of the 3 put it in reverse and tried spinning out like it was 1st gear, the rocket scientist was the only good one though, it was just hard to see the one unknown dude couldn't even spin, he pu it into like 3rd or 4th gear and kept stallin out haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Twobit said:
I saw a coupe english guys get all these real smart guys to do a burnout contest. Ones a master in art, anothers a rocket scientist and I forget what the other one was. It was the funniest thing, 2 of the 3 put it in reverse and tried spinning out like it was 1st gear, the rocket scientist was the only good one though, it was just hard to see the one unknown dude couldn't even spin, he pu it into like 3rd or 4th gear and kept stallin out haha

yea i remember that, haha thats from 5th gear on the Speed Channel.......i love that channel :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
thats from 5th gear on the Speed Channel.......i love that channel :D
its "top gear." theres a different show called 5th gear, and its less-known. the discovery channel had 4 hours of top gear last night...including the scientist burnout. they also had a nun drive a monster truck, grannies do donuts in an s2k, and had a minivan race. leave it to the british to think of this stuff...

Hammer03

Reaction score
that girl is a member over on gen7accord.net
thats an i4, on some volks or some other crazy expensive wheels, and they didnt even win because of the joker with the teg built just for burnouts, that wasnt even as impressive.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryan s said:
its "top gear." theres a different show called 5th gear, and its less-known. the discovery channel had 4 hours of top gear last night...including the scientist burnout. they also had a nun drive a monster truck, grannies do donuts in an s2k, and had a minivan race. leave it to the british to think of this stuff...

oh yea, haha, i always get em confused

Back