TEIN S-Tech Springs

angelplus

Reaction score
Price paid - $194

Purchased from - Racinglab.com

Rating - 9/10

Comments - TEIN really out did themselves this time, an all out 2.0in drop in the front and 1.9in in the back with a full performance feel compared to stock. If you're looking for a spring that is pretty stiff but keeps your stock ride quality at a nice comfort zone, then this is the spring for you. The drop was perfect and installation was great. I notice a great difference in cornering and you get a great feel for the road while looking great!

Drew%20013.jpg

Last edited:

white beauty

Reaction score
damn thats a really good price, would u recommend getting new shocks with a drop like that, im hoping the answer is no, but i feel a yes coming, i cant decide between these or the pro kit

turbocayenne

Reaction score
when i used my s-tech, i used my stock shocks for almost a year without any problem.... Tein s-tech is an awesome spring.....

lwlba

Reaction score
s techs ftw :D and... i got mine for like 165 o_O

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Lookin' at $154 right now... about to order, but I'm thinking if I purchased anything else after my textbooks for this semester, the fraud people would start calling asking if my credit card has been stolen. haha.

Just joined the sports car club at my school too, so I'm really pumped about working with some people who know more than me to install the springs and struts (Tokico HP). cheers.

Back