Accord vs. Camry

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
is it just me or is the camry a really bland car? the accord is just a basic car, but its still got way more style than the camry. and the accord is faster :D

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I agree the Camry does look bland and boring.
But, the quality is nothing less than Superb.
The only downside is the V6 is only available with a automatic tranny
BUT, I do like the current model Camry "SE" model. The dark headlights and black badging look pretty nice
237198.jpg

klee

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I agree the Camry does look bland and boring.
But, the quality is nothing less than Superb.
The only downside is the V6 is only available with a automatic tranny
BUT, I do like the current model Camry "SE" model. The dark headlights and black badging look pretty nice
237198.jpg

That is what pisses me off! I bought the '04 Camry for my lady but the auto tranny sucks! You think the Accord auto tranny has lag, try the camry. LOL

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the camrys are pretty boring to look at and such. pretty broing to drive too. my moms got a 2000, like the black one in the vid, but hers is white and the tail lights get a little bigger towards the middle of the trunk, and its also the 4 banger and its deffinately had testicular cancer of some sort, haha, cuz thats things slowwww. i remember when my lincoln wouldnt work and i would have to drive her car, haha, i loved it cuz i thought it was fast, then i got the accord and i was like, damn, glad i didnt get her car, haha.

Back