Seafoam?

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried seafoam? It helps with carbon build up and everything. Its another way of cleaning the fuel injectors and internal stuff.... You can find this stuff at Kragens or local auto store.

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
I seafoam my car today. OH MAN. I was smoking up the people on the streets. Pretty funny. =D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i just seafoam my gf's 93 corolla last weekend... my neighborhood looked like teh streets of san francisco on a foggy day :hide:

F23Coupe

Reaction score
One thing to know is that if you put Seafoam in the engine directly through the oil cap opening in the valve cover, make sure you do an oil change right away after driving for awhile. It's easy to forget or to procrastinate and if Seafoam sits in the engine too long, it can cause some damage!

Joepro

Reaction score
Ya its good stuff, my car idle much smoother after wards....I only put it in the gas tank and through the break booster. I Did not like the idea of it in the engine oil....however, I believe it works well for the cost.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
so is this just a cleaner? and it doesnt sound good if it smoked up the whole block

angelusnhc

Reaction score
ok i got a question. i just got my car and im the second owner. it has 110k miles. idk what has been done and what hasnt to maintain it. what should i do to start tunning it up and where can i get this seafoam or do i not need it yet

Back