Angelplus' 1998 sedan

angelplus

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to taking pictures (thanks to Greg) and decided to make a members ride thread.

Engine / Performance
-AEM CAI v1
-Zex nitrous kit (75 shot)
-Nology Spark wires
-Tb spacer
-Zex cold spark plugs

Suspension
-18in ADR battle exe wheels (repainted and polished)
-225/40/18 Kuhmo Ecsta SPTs
-TEIN S-tech springs
-DC sports front strut bar

Interior / ICE
-Passport 8500 x50 radar detector
- Hardwire kit
-Kenwood 728 single DIN cd player
-Nitrous/Air Fuel Ratio guages

Cosmetic
-Compustar 2W900FM-AS (remote start/security)
-TSX retrofit from customlightz.com
- Modded TSX projectors
- Custom shroud
- CCFL
- Painted silver to match color of car

Drew%20001.jpg

Drew%20004.jpg

Drew%20013.jpg

Drew%20005.jpg

Drew%20002.jpg

Drew%20003.jpg

Drew%20007.jpg

Pictures with Gregs car
Drew%20008.jpg

Drew%20009.jpg

And I rather not announce future mods but I decided that it was time to show the community my car after 2 years of being here haah :Smoker:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Now I get to see pics lol, wheels looks great and Greg's coupe is looking great with the TSX wheels damn 5 lugers lol.

and_one

Reaction score
NICE ride!!! but i could do without the mudguards and foglights...but its ur car...hahaha...nice fukcen headlights by the way...man i wish i had that kind of setup

Jeffro

Reaction score
Well, its about time! Ha ha.

I call a wrench day very soon... :driving:

ktz_04

Reaction score
is that retrosharks old rims?? ive seen someone before with the same retro..:thinking:. nice ride tho..

angelplus

Reaction score
Now I get to see pics lol, wheels looks great and Greg's coupe is looking great with the TSX wheels damn 5 lugers lol.

Thanks man yeah they came out better then I thought they would lol Gregs car looks phat in real life, he'll have to post more pictures that we took that day in his own thread haha

i love those headlights :thumbup:

:dumb: Thanks

Looks good!!! i don't think i have ever seen pictures of your car minus the retro

Haha, I really dont think anyone has besides Greg, Kyle, and Jeff. Retro fo life yo :wub:

Bout time I get to see it, now I def gotta show mine.

I must say after only a few pictures of my car when she was stock back in 2005 when I joined was the last time you guys saw my car I believe lol

NICE ride!!! but i could do without the mudguards and foglights...but its ur car...hahaha...nice fukcen headlights by the way...man i wish i had that kind of setup

Thanks for the comments, yeah I actually kicked out the glass of one of the foglights when I was drunk becuase they are POS :talk-punch: and They're getting thrown off the car here soon. The mudguards, idk what to do yet, I may A) paint them B) take them off

Those headlights are tight as hell

gracias I love them as much as you do :jerkit:

Well, its about time! Ha ha.

I call a wrench day very soon... :driving:

I'm down whenever you guys are. I talked to my painter and he said the shop is open whenever we want to take our accords up :icon_toilet:

is that retrosharks old rims?? ive seen someone before with the same retro..:thinking:. nice ride tho..

Wow, you remember that? I bought them for a pretty low price back in December I believe to fix them up and paint them. They were in really bad shape! I probably put a good 10 - 20 hours into them just for sanding the lip!

Back