new rims

skabone

Reaction score
I finally got the 17in rota slipstreams, and I'm pretty happy with the way they look.:cool:
DSCF01242.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, they look good, they match up with the head/tail lights..........i cant wait to see what mine will look like on my car.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
man, you stole my rims! those are the ones i wanted! oh well i have no $$$ and they look raw on your car. whats the color name for those? are they the gunmetal or the other one i forgot the name of? off topic, but you have the stock tails tinted, correct? and did that get rid of all the pinkness in the turn/reverse lens?

skabone

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Where'd you guys go through? I'm lookin at subydude.com
I went thru my local discount tire store, and they hooked it up big time. I got gorilla tuner lugs in black, and the rims for $600 and that included them swaping the tires from my old set of rims onto the new rims. the guys at my discount tire store really hooked me up.

ryan s said:
man, you stole my rims! those are the ones i wanted! oh well i have no $$$ and they look raw on your car. whats the color name for those? are they the gunmetal or the other one i forgot the name of? off topic, but you have the stock tails tinted, correct? and did that get rid of all the pinkness in the turn/reverse lens?
lol
they are the royal gunmetal slipstreams. yes I tinted my stock tails and it got rid of all the pink and you can see the reverse lights and blinker lights just fine.

Back