TimeSlip Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
can we get one of these, either on the main navigation bar, or a section, and have it ran like the Member rides, with a strict format.. new slips, only posted in post #1 (so we dont have to search through 20 pages to see it.

Title:
YOUR NAME HERE's Time Slip ??.??? @ ???mph

then the body consiting of
Date:
etc

Then a scanned pic of the timeslip, or a typed Line by Line

just a thought

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I say just post it in your Thread...not many people would post up time slips so it would be a pretty empty area

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
why not make a thread in the tech forum and have it stickied?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I like the simple, one thread thing. That's how alot of other boards do it. You really don't need to make a thread for every run.

If we had a bunch of people who raced consistantly, i think a forum for general discussion would be cool but it would be fairly pointless on this site.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i didnt mean like a new one for every run.. like a little sub section where it just says this guys name.. u click his name, and it will show you all his slips.. it was just an idea, DONT YELL AT ME :: tear ::

angelplus

Reaction score
I like the simple, one thread thing. That's how alot of other boards do it. You really don't need to make a thread for every run.

If we had a bunch of people who raced consistantly, i think a forum for general discussion would be cool but it would be fairly pointless on this site.

+1 closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back