and heres my daily thats dying to get modded
zehanG2.jpg

zehanG3.jpg

zehanG.jpg

thanks for looking

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
love the ride man I'm going to miss my M5's after seeing them on your car dumped hahaha. I always wanted to paint my car that color also but keep up the good work that's how it should be done.

theaccordian

Reaction score
is that championship white? your car is so clean it looks naked hahah. and whats wrong with this picture? your G35 is your daily and your 6th gen accord is your show car?dont get me wrong, I love accords but its a frickin g35. vip that sh*t!!

nikka z

Reaction score
is that championship white? your car is so clean it looks naked hahah. and whats wrong with this picture? your G35 is your daily and your 6th gen accord is your show car?dont get me wrong, I love accords but its a frickin g35. vip that sh*t!!

da color is white diamond pearl from the escalade, im def. gonna vip the G but i just bought a new house so my budget is a lil tight ryte now.im just gonna save some money for now and go all out on the G.

thanks 4 da comments peeps

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Great sedan! Love the wheels, tailights and the lack of side moldings. Not a fan of the front lip or sides. By the way how does one remove those side moldings? Is there repainting required? Paint fade vs damage etc?

Back