Just Wonderingggg

Yogi

Reaction score
i like the site fine the way it is...

but is there we can jazz the colors up a bitt and have the main page have a little more PizZazzzzzzzz!!!!! lol

It could help attract more 6th genners :)

Everyone :slap: <- Me

Yogi

Reaction score
yeah like i said its very cool the way it is but the only thing is like i remember going to certain sites and it would look so plain id be like uhhhhhhh... ok new site....

scrappys64

Reaction score
That would be KEWL cause this blue is getting old... There is another site that I would rather not name that allows you to change the color you view.. Red, Carbon and Blue or Yellow I think .. Kind of like a skin :coffee:

white beauty

Reaction score
That would be KEWL cause this blue is getting old... There is another site that I would rather not name that allows you to change the color you view.. Red, Carbon and Blue or Yellow I think .. Kind of like a skin :coffee:

yeah that would be a good idea

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Ok..let me break it down

vBulletin is styled by skins. The problem with this is most if not all skins you can download modify the stock templates for the system. Doesn't sound bad but when you go to upgrade the forum you're left with 2 choices afterwards. Edit the templates from the skin (with a 99% chance of losing any custom images, links and coding unless you hand edit each one which takes time..a lot.) or Leave them be and run the possibility of new features, security issues etc. not working.

From my experience in Administrating forums and general knowledge of vBulletin the best option is to just take this current blue style and simply edit the color and make it a new style. The blue will still be availible of course, selectible at the bottom of the forum.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Ok..let me break it down

vBulletin is styled by skins. The problem with this is most if not all skins you can download modify the stock templates for the system. Doesn't sound bad but when you go to upgrade the forum you're left with 2 choices afterwards. Edit the templates from the skin (with a 99% chance of losing any custom images, links and coding unless you hand edit each one which takes time..a lot.) or Leave them be and run the possibility of new features, security issues etc. not working.

From my experience in Administrating forums and general knowledge of vBulletin the best option is to just take this current blue style and simply edit the color and make it a new style. The blue will still be availible of course, selectible at the bottom of the forum.

:eh:

:thinking:

:redface2:

Back