Opinions about next meeting

ccordex00

Reaction score
Ok, guys, the last photoshoot was really good...since a lot people couldn't make it on their cars, didn't want to go or they're still showing interest, I was thinking in making another meet around October 20th-27th...maybe at the parking lot close to CSUF (bpaccord pointed out the parking lot at kinkos) or maybe at the same location (Target Rosemead), also what do you guys think about inviting the v6p forum?? or maybe another ones (give ideas)...
Thanks for the interest, I hope this one works out better than the last one....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hendizzlez

Reaction score
i swear.. i think im gona ask my mom to borrow $1k for my rims, springs, and struts xD i wana do those for the photoshoot, and get like a $20 car wash..

ccordex00

Reaction score
can u get the exact location turbocayenne???....rims, and suspension?? nice, hopefully u'll get it done by then..

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Someplace with a lot more lighting than the Target one.....il try to get photos and the exact location for the parkin structure i was talkin bout...and the dates sound koo to me...more than enough time to some stuff done

nexTOme

Reaction score
Friday night +1
Saturday night +1

n e where about 20min driving max from OC preferred.

lwlba

Reaction score
saturday night +2 :D
friday night if it's near riverside

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i can do THIS friday and sunday nite....

after this weekend, it's going to be Thursday nites ONLY

Back