Function And Form

ccordex00

Reaction score
Function and Form is a relatively new suspension company located in Alhambra. I purchased a set of F2 Type II coilovers last August and overall the quality of parts/presentation/performance/price is really good, but most important the customer service is awesome. I had some issues with the front suspension (most likely installers fault), and they took really good care about my problem, no hassle, no form or time...so it's a plus for the company.
I highly recommend their products for any member of this forum, you won't regret your investment.:thumbsup:
www.f2autolife.com
Rating:10/10

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Bump for F2...i went with david and the homies down there were chill dude...got straight to the point and helped him out with his suspension...real good customer service...lookin to get some coilovers from them if i ever plan on it....

lwlba

Reaction score
glad it went through aiite. so wat's the deal with it? i mean did they just replace it for u?

oh btw... those F2's are freaken smooth man. i would consider it too in the future..

Yogi

Reaction score
f2 has a thumbs up in my book.... my hommies are sponsored by them but sick suspention and cant go wrong with the typeII's

theaccordian

Reaction score
so you said theyre pretty looking and they have good customer service, I think you left something out.how bout how do the coilovers perform!!

ccordex00

Reaction score
They perform really good, smooth ride...the problem was prob caused when the installed them....well know I have a lil' more knowledge about suspension

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yea if u get a chance to see Davids car in person...the setup sits really really nice on his sedan....

Back