Accord Guy From The Heart Of Texas.

ActNow

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm here for the basic tips and know how of everything about my car. I didn't come across this car by choice, basically I had to get it. Long story short I was driving a Toyota Celica and I wrecked it taking a gravel layed sharp turn too fast ended up in telephone pole. Soon after that i lost my job. So, checked local used dealerships narrowed it down to two cars 99' Accord Sedan LX and a newer Civic LX. I wanted something new but it was too expensive, so i went with the granny driven accord of course.

I have good job now infact i also have a part-time fast food job to help feed my addiction for my car that i've grown to love. I should buy a camera soon. Oh everything is stock except for the sony head unit and pioneer speakers, I think granny was hard of hearing.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome... i drive a 92 celica for my daily... both r good cars, but i hope u'll come to appreciate the accord more down the road :thumbsup:

nexTOme

Reaction score
:cough: no picture = ban!
sigh....now im tired of repeating myself....

hehe jk and welcome bro...it sucks to hear you've been in accident. i can relate to you, ive been there, i too totaled the car. but you will love your accord man.

i know i love my accord more than other car i totaled. enjoy your stay!

white beauty

Reaction score
welcome man , yeah my accord was given to me not by choice also, but after about a day, i was in absolute love, now two years down the road, that love is still there, once u start modding it, u will start liking it more and more, here is a tip though, focus on looks first i.e-lip kit, drop, rims, because besides basic bolt-ons like an intake, header and exhaust, which will give u some power, noticeable at least, unless u have some serious cash, trying to make this car really fast is just not worth it, good luck

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
Hey man, sorry I missed this post. I'm in TX too.. H-TOWN! I'm only down here for a few more weeks before I make the move back up north for grad school. You're not too far from me. Maybe me you and CrosCntry could meet up in Austin or College Station or somewhere and take some pics one weekend before I'm gone. Texas Mini-Meet ftw!!

Back