opinions on "alphasonik" brand

nexTOme

Reaction score
just came across some 6x9 speakers of that brand for pretty cheap imo.

but then i never heard of that brand before, maybe because i am really new to the whole audio and what not. i was major fan of pioneer/kenwood just cuz they are well known. so any inputs about alphasonics are welcomed.

thx.

avalover

Reaction score
From what I heard they rate in the same class as audiobahn and the lower end market. I saw an amp and 2 10's on sale at circuit city for $150, that kinda threw a red flag there to me.

How much are they?

The most important part of choosing a speaker is not whether someone else thinks it's good, but what it sounds like to your ears. Listen to a few different brands before you buy one, buying only the one you like best.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
they're not that bad. They're supposed to be audiobahn's high end level brand from I was told. Made by Audiobahn.

nexTOme

Reaction score
hmmm
i found this for sale on other forum

Alphasonik PFZ692 Coaxial Car Speaker 6x9s $37.50

he was saying his price is half off on msrp. i mean 38 bucks for descent 6x9 is pretty good i think. thats why i wanted to hear what others think about its sound quality. other wise, i will stick with infinity all around. or maybe pioneer all around just to go match-match with my sub.....hehe

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
from what I remeber audiobahn and alphasonic puts huge magnets on their speakers. their 6x9s may not clear the trunk springs.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
alphasonik was one of the OGs in the 70s...since they were bought out a few years ago, their stuff is just regular made in china gear :sad:

nexTOme

Reaction score
alphasonik was one of the OGs in the 70s...since they were bought out a few years ago, their stuff is just regular made in china gear :sad:

which explains the low price i guess....

eh...ill stick with infinity or pioneer all around then....thx for all the inputs guys.

cg2_mang

Reaction score
never heard of the brand but theres a guy selling infinity kappa for like 40 or 50 bucks should just hop on that one man

nexTOme

Reaction score
never heard of the brand but theres a guy selling infinity kappa for like 40 or 50 bucks should just hop on that one man

on v6p? lol yeah and i let this other guy get it.....cuz im coo like that :cool:

Back