'04 TL sway bar
Bridgestone Potenza

-Cosmetic
35% Tint
Painted pinstripes by Sid

-Future
Debadge
Who knows what else?

I went from a 45series tire, to a 50, just 'cuz of our lousy streets.
They still grip, but don't like the looks as much.

This is about a 1 3/4" drop, and was simply a guess,
first time installing/setting the coilovers. Will go lower soon.

Someday, I'll detail the engine bay.

Thanks for looking!

[email protected].

Reaction score
nice start man, welcome to the forum, once u drop it more, it will look so nice

Thanks. Looks like the 'real' drop will wait 'til spring. Late November, the winter tires go on, and it goes back to stock ride height for plowing through snow drifts. This car has been through 9 Wisconsin winters so far.

I4 CG5 - Interior is stock. Even tho' it's my DD, I don't spend a lot of time on the road. Money for 'sound decisions' went into my home stereo.

Looking back at all my cars, I guess my theme has been "understated elegance." I like to set my cars apart from the millions of Accords, but I want someone to have to look at it and appreciate it, and not have it scream, "I'm different."

[email protected].

Reaction score
The AMR's are on the 2nd from softest setting, and it's better than I thought. Very tolerable. When I ordered them, Andy asked a bunch of questions, like how I drive, my tire size, other suspension mods, etc. And I told him I'd rather have it on the soft side, since it's my DD.

But there are some streets I avoid, for sure. My last set of summer tires were 4 years old, and they got harder after the second year. I think the outer rubber is soft and sticky, and once that's gone they get hard and slippery. So I realize two major things changed that affects the ride quality. But I had the coilovers on for about 10 days before putting on the new tires, and I have to say the ride was more than acceptable even then. The type of road imperfection has a lot to do with it. Pot holes and some ripples aren't all that bad. A bump across the road where both fronts hit it and then both rears is what upsets things the most.

If you're ever in Milwaukee Ryan, it would be fun to get together.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
cool man, thats exactly what i wanted to hear. when i get enough money, i know who im going to for coilovers. i was worried they would be toooo stiff, but it sounds like theyre just right.

i actually moved a little further from milwaukee recently...im in sheboygan now. i want to recruit a guy a couple blocks from me with a coupe/lowered/18s/tycs/exhaust since his car is real clean and we should go down there once they reopen I43 :D

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like the 'real' drop will wait 'til spring. Late November, the winter tires go on, and it goes back to stock ride height for plowing through snow drifts. This car has been through 9 Wisconsin winters so far.
I hear ya man, I know all about snow drifts in ND. It sucks getting high centered on snow in front of your drive way and having all the neighbors come out with shovels and looking at you like your a dumbass

Back