• Hershey, Pa

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHID0

Reaction score
We had a good turnout for the VA Meet and Northeast meet so I wanna keep the momentum going and start planning for the next huge East Coast meet. We'll use this thread to throw out ideas as to when and where the next meet will be held. All ideas are welcome...
Do we wanna squeeze one last meet in before the season is over or should we plan a killer meet to tip off the new season in the spring? Discuss here.....and when we nail down a date and location we'll make it official. :thumbsup:

I'll start a preliminary list of attendees too.

1. Chido +1 - MA
2. Justin - CT
3. pyaarawala - NY
4. Highway_patrol - MD
5. 00Accord35 - NH
6. Dreman - MD
7. MikeyMike - NY
8. LitoCG2Rider - NH
9. KID2000EX - MD
10.Tek_Rice
11. spydrflash02 - MA
12. yellowfever - NY
13. 98AV6205HP - MD
14. Sketch o5 - NJ
15. goldnknight22
16. ebineezer - NJ
17. Blacknight - NJ
18. 6genaccord - NY

Possible Locations:
1. Hersey, PA
2. Fort Lee, New Jersey

Narrowed down from:
1. Jones Beach, NY
2. Hersey, PA
3. Skyline Drive, VA
4. dave and busters in MD
5. Fort Lee, New Jersey

Last edited:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Add me to the preliminary list of atendees.

About location, I don't know but I'd prefer something in NY this time. About when, I think planning a killer meet to tip off the new season is better than something before winter. Build up some spunk for the next meet y'know. And maybe some of the people who were at both meets will have new stuff on their car (me too). Maybe you'll fix that bullet hole chido :) But yeah, those are just some ideas to throw out there.

00Accord35

Reaction score
I'd be down for a huge meet in the spring. I'm thinking a weekend deal with a big place to park, good views and food and drinks and have it sometime in may.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I'd be down for a huge meet in the spring. I'm thinking a weekend deal with a big place to park, good views and food and drinks and have it sometime in may.

Hell yeah if there's a definite 35+ cars or so I'll come down. Maybe do more than just eat and chill like we did before. Maybe a few runs or so.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll say it again...

Hershey Pa is avg amount of time and distance for everyone. OH, NY, NJ, Va, MD, D.C., MA...

Even if you don't like Hershey, Harrisburg is the closest "big" city and plenty to do there.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
We had a good turnout for the VA Meet and Northeast meet so I wanna keep the momentum going and start planning for the next huge East Coast meet. We'll use this thread to throw out ideas as to when and where the next meet will be held. All ideas are welcome...
Do we wanna squeeze one last meet in before the season is over or should we plan a killer meet to tip off the new season in the spring? Discuss here.....and when we nail down a date and location we'll make it official. :thumbsup:

I'll start a preliminary list of attendees too.

1. Chido +1
2. Justin (haha i know you're always down)

Yeah you know I'm down, but if we're going to do something in VA or PA in the spring I think we should leave the night before this time.

I wuz tired as fcuk at the last VA meet.

I actually wouldn't mind doing Skyline Drive again. It was really good location for a meet.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I say next summer we do an all out USA 6thgenaccord meet in like Kansas City o sumpin. Bring east and west together for one big *** meet.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I'm game for PA meet but NY roads suck that's the only thing I worry about not the drive lol.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Skyline was good but there's just nothing to do there unless you wanna drive over an hour to another town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back