another noob from socal...

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
just wanna introduce myself to everyone in the board...i've been to many accord sites but its my first time here hoping to meet new friends esp. in socal???

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome.

we have many so cal peeps here. i am one of them.

so cal :rock:

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
welcome.

we have many so cal peeps here. i am one of them.

so cal :rock:

thanks man!!!

BTW i'm on my second accord project but i'll be doing different setup which shop you reccomend doing the H22 swap for our accord. here in socal .. thanks in advance

nexTOme

Reaction score
thanks man!!!

BTW i'm on my second accord project but i'll be doing different setup which shop you reccomend doing the H22 swap for our accord. here in socal .. thanks in advance

that.......is not something i can tell you.....shhhhhh lol

im not too familiar with that.....roy might be helpful since he's done a G23 swap.....his SN is DarkSideAccord....aka 6GA whore lol

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
bump for a so-cal fella...come to the meet at the end of the month at Cal Poly...pretty koo dudes here on the site

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
thanks man!!!

Welcome man. Let me know if you want to get the swap done. I have a few buddies that owns shops etc. need parts tuning anything let me know. hit me up on my aim cause im always on! ahahh

PROJECT H

Reaction score
ranz motorsport/lokwerks is a good shop. its on rosemead.

btw where in socal are you from??

Back