help asap. running out of daylight

angelusnhc

Reaction score
where is the front and back speaker wire on the factory radio harness? and where is the power wire for the remote wire. im using the stock harness and hu for my new sub

dynasty

Reaction score
what kind of headunit do you use? for example, if you have a panasonic HU, you have to buy a factory to aftermarket harness.. after that, every HU comes with their brand wiring harness. but! for front and back speakers, i believe it's gray for front and purple/green.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
off the top of my head, fronts are gray/gray black, white/white black. rears are purple/purple gray and green/green gray.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
stock wire color are:
front ;
left +blue/green, -gray/black -- right +red/green, -brown/black

rear;
left +blue/yellow, -gray/white -- right +red/yellow, -brown/white

stock HU has no remote wire. you'll have to use the ACC wire for a amp remote wire.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
The wires are labeled lol..if you look at them it says right on them. At least mine did.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
sorry everyone. yes im using the stock radio. i got the wire diagram. but my problem is my sub is super quite. i thought it was the output box i had to give me rca's so i bought a new one from walmart. and still the sound is really low. i tried reversing the polarities of the wires thinking it was that and its the same thing. low sound. im so pissed off at this. can someone plz help me with this. bc my local shop wants to charge me 60 and hour to fix it. even thought ever wire is ran and all the panels are back. and the radio is sitting out of the dash so all they have to do is w/e to the head unit. someone plz help.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
What kind of amp and sub are you running? And what are the levels of the amp at?

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
is the RCA converter adjustable? most are. try adjusting up the level on the rca converter..

angelusnhc

Reaction score
im running a kicker solar baric l7 10' sub and a db 1000.2 amp. and the rca thing is adjustable and its turned all the way up. and the amp i dont the volume less than half bc it sounds like the speakers distort past that. the bass is next to off as well and the frequency is in the middle

Back