Looking for a sedan body kit that eliminates the grille

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
for a 6th gen? which grill? lower or upper? i dun think any kits out there eliminates any grill...

The ///Man

Reaction score
upper, and I've seen a few that get rid of it, but I don't know their names. One looked like a TL. some of the others are pretty nasty though.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^oopss... misread tht.. thought u meant lip kits.... :p

but yeah, there are a couple tht gets ride of the grill... the TSX front, Evo 2... or just custom it... no problem for any bodyshop

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i would say just cut it out and bondo it and paint it, thatd be the cleanest look id say, stock w/o the grill thing. and then just throw some grill mesh behind it. thats what ive thought of doing to mine....i could try to bang out a photoshop for ya if youd wanna see what that would look like.

Twobit

Reaction score
I know theres a custom body kit some guy had that I saw a while ago that looked like it came off a CL-S...looked real sweet, atleast the front end, couldn't see rear or sides much

ryon527

Reaction score
Twobit said:
I know theres a custom body kit some guy had that I saw a while ago that looked like it came off a CL-S...looked real sweet, atleast the front end, couldn't see rear or sides much

the white car with the z3 fenders right?
IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6567.jpg

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58547&highlight=tsx+bumper

Last edited:
Back