wheel help

tsanhd

Reaction score
Hey i got 18x7.5 gold tenzo shu4 45 offset is that good enough, and i am also dropping my car 2.5 inches. What do you guys think, is it good/bad/normal?
What do you guys reccomend for the offset to be?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the offset sounds fine. i would say dont go any wider then a 225 tho, 235 tops. but deff try to keep a 225 tire on there.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
you should be okay. i had 7.5 +42mm wheels with a 225 tire and I rubbed in the back on big bumps or with people in the car, and that was before I was dropped. So you'll be cutting it close, but with the extra 3 mm i think you'll be alright. you can always go a 215 tire if you want, but if you do that don't cheap out on it because you don't want your tire to blowout on the highway if you have a lot of **** in your car one day

Twobit

Reaction score
your gona need a camber kit for the front end or else your tires are gona be beat incredibly fast, I realised this with my nitto neo-gen tires, after 10k miles the intire inside was all worn off, and that was with a 2" drop so be careful. your sidewall should be nomore than 45.

tsanhd

Reaction score
Well my friend has a coupe with sportlines drop and 18" it still looks too high for me, i like mines low lol.

Twobit

Reaction score
get a set of Ksports...not too expensive and I hear they're frickin great. I had a set but unfortunatly I didn't get to put them in before the car pretty much died :-\ Anyone know of someone sellin a 6th gen rolling body? My friend has a type s engine he's takin out the rsx he just bought, and droppin a jdm k20 engine in, so maybe i'd be able to put the type s in?

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Ive got 225/40/18's on 18" Tenzo Psycho's. My car is dropped 4". Never have they rubbed. I wouldnt go any wider than 225. And if you go to 19" wheels. Make sure you use a 35 series tire. You shouldnt rub any at all with 35 series. Anything bigger and you will.

Back