Signifigant others?

acrod99

Reaction score
Just for fun, post a pic of your signifigant other. NO RUDE COMMENTS!
Tiff
img18905x77fq.jpg
:)

theaccordian

Reaction score
hand.jpg

name's handgela, she's always there for me when I need her, She also has a sister named Palmala :D

acrod99

Reaction score
Haha-It's Rosy Palm and her 5 friends!

But seriously...back on topic.

ryon527

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
hand.jpg

name's handgela, she's always there for me when I need her, She also has a sister named Palmala :D

haha thats funny palmala handerson

ryon527

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Why did i know this would happen?

sorry. I don't have a gf, basically at this point i'm so sick of dealing with the same **** everytime that I don't even really bother.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
sorry. I don't have a gf, basically at this point i'm so sick of dealing with the same **** everytime that I don't even really bother.
word to that. all girls want is your money and you under their control. but if you have the right one its worth it. it just sucks trying to find someone that doesnt piss you off. between work and school and everything, wheres the time required for a relationship anyway? ive been single for 5 months (to the day lol) and i just have other things to concentrate on. meh, thats how life goes.

acrod99

Reaction score
Well i'm done school, out of work, and i live far away from her right now, so i concentrate on her, pretty much. I plan to move in with her some time this year. oh, and dont worry, i got no money, but she still loves me-so i think she's the one! haha

ryon527

Reaction score
ryan s said:
word to that. all girls want is your money and you under their control. but if you have the right one its worth it. it just sucks trying to find someone that doesnt piss you off. between work and school and everything, wheres the time required for a relationship anyway? ive been single for 5 months (to the day lol) and i just have other things to concentrate on. meh, thats how life goes.

yea the worse is the games they play. I can not stand it. Its rediculous. Its seems like you gotta be a A hole to have a gf. I'm too damn nice thats my problem. I'm not being full of myself when i say that but this is the way I see it. If you don't give a sh!t and are like whatever then your chances are so much better. I drive myself crazy with this crap. I basically have 12 hour work days and I come home every day in such a pissed off mood I don't want to deal with anything or anyone. Sorry if i'm ranting but this stuff always bothers me.

Back