60,000 mile check in...

Philly

Reaction score
Yesterday i rolled 60,000 on my car...since im new to the honda game, is there any specific maintenance i have to take care of at this mark? my pops' 05 TL had dealer 60k mile service that cost him almost 700 bucks, and i dont want to have to go that route.

Any tips? things i should look for? just changed the oil, so thats okay...but any advice is appreciated. thanks.

acrod99

Reaction score
I got the 60K tune-up last year for like $399 or so. They replace every fluid and a few other things. It's just recommended maintenance.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
60K....i dun think i ddi much except replacing the fluids, and ignition parts... check ur serpentine belts too while u're at it

Hammer03

Reaction score
i just had it last weekend, fluids flushed, tires rotated and checked (which i did 2 days before, they rotated em back, doh!) degreased the engine bay (that was really dirty) replaced the cabin filters, oil filter, ummm
i think thats it. only 280 bucks though.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i need to do my cabin filters soooooooooooooo bad, haha, ive had the car since 69k, and im at 94k now, and well, i doubt the filters where EVER changed.

ryon527

Reaction score
I just wanna get the fluids flushed at the dealer. I'm at 63K. I gotta do those cabin filters too. I just thought of that yesterday.

Twobit

Reaction score
Belts, fluids, and other misc stuff, depends on what exactly has to be done, goto honda and ask them to check it out.

Philly

Reaction score
thanks for the advice. i figured i should just take it to a dealer anyway. never delt with a dealer and aftermarket wheels...common sense to throw my steelies on before i go? haha

acrod99

Reaction score
took mine in with the i/h/e, body kit, rims, seats and all-said that's fine.

jonblizz

Reaction score
damn i just hit 60k last week and im scared to find out wat the dealer will charge for 60k maintenaence, ill go on the site and post what i find as im a member of there ownerlink program which tells u what maintenance is required at certain milages. i have a feeling it will cost more than 250 so times will be tight for me , cus i still have to replace a tire on my 18's and other shyt too!!

Back