how do I.....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
break up with my gf of 4++ years, whom I have been living with (and still am) for 2.5 yrs?? i'm sad to say this, but her temper's been getting worse each and every day.... we fight like every other day, and her arguement is always "it's ur fault, and it's always ur fault!!" wtf?? and worse thing is tht she's so freakin competitive in terms of looks as she always wanna be the best looking... tht mean dieting and shopping every weekend!! when she diets, her fuse gets really short, and would always say i dun support her... hell, i'm a guy and i love eating out! whenever we get into a fight abt dieting, i'll prefer to eat out... and guess wat? she'll always say that I have too much ego to say sorry and ask her to cook for me again!!!!!

i dunno how much longer i have to put up with this ****... thing is, if she moves out, i can't afford the freakin rent... and we have all this **** in the apt... how r we supposed to divide tht up? man, i feel like i'm getting a divorce when i'm not even married!!

thanx for listening to my rant..had to get it out of my system!

acrod99

Reaction score
Dang, man. Are you 100% sure you want to leave her? Are there any feelings at all between y'all? I think if there's still some love you could sit down and work it out. Nothing's impossible, good luck.

Twobit

Reaction score
Eating out all the time isn't good unless you do it healthy, my buddy took his girlfriend out all the time and she gained tons of weight but if she keeps bitchin and barkin at you, tell her bark up someone elses tree. If you're tired of that and you don't feel your connection just be like listen, we've been together for a while and as much as I like being around you, I think we've been around each other too long and i think we should see other people. if she flips then just tell her to get the f out

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i dun think there's much love between us now.... she always telle me (when she's angry) tht she doesn't love me anymore and she'll leave after she gets her degree... and the past 2 months have been rough... and the thing abt her is tht i think she's emotionally unstable... over the past couple months, she'd 1. threaten me with a knife 2. lock herself in the bathroom and threaten to commit suicide (had to freakin break down the door for tht)

also, i duno wat she's complaining abt since i pay most of the bills, maintaine both cars, do some of her HW, manage her financials, etc...

acrod99

Reaction score
Thats too bad its gotten like that, man. I agree with whitey-try to find a new roomie behind her back, then break it off. you dont need that.

ryon527

Reaction score
i'm sure she's crazy because shes probably starving all the time. I wouldn't eat out that much if I were you. You said that you can't afford rent without her, you probably waste a lot of money eating out. Dump her, she seems like a waste of time. You'll find some way to pay your bills especially if you don't have to pay for her crap.

Twobit

Reaction score
eek, unstably emotionals aren't good news *thumbs down* on that

cdubb77

Reaction score
Wow. She sounds a little unstable in the brain area man. That's why it's not good to live with a chick if you're not sure if you're going to marry her. Now you're in a rut. Good luck.

P.S. Make sure she doesn't get pissed and mess with your Accord. :eek:

Back