ABS "mugen" lip

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Price paid - $65
Purchased from - EBay
Rating - 6/10

Pros- It looks decent, easy install, fairly minor fitment issues (not much modification needed), cheap.
Cons- Cracks. This thing cracks very easily. I've successfully fixed cracks in the front but the sides, which seem to be the most prone to cracking, continue to crack, no matter what i do. It looks cheaper than urathane counterparts (i don't have an option on an 02 coupe). I think it looks even cheaper on earlier models. I also haven't easy to find a replacement so i've fixed mine every time it gets bad.

Overall, for the money i didn't expect much, you get what you pay for. However, i would not buy this lip if their was basically any other choices that were urathane for an 02 coupe. I would probably actually prefer fiberglass to be honest.

jccg5

Reaction score
lol...i have no problem with mine at all...it been on my car for like mmm 6 month now !~

6genaccord

Reaction score
i cut the side tabs off mine to retro fit a 98-00 lip to a 01-02 bumper...

and with some armor all you can't even tell its not painted...then again my cars black anyway

jccg5

Reaction score
oh yea and plus i have the 98-00 i stress fit to make it fit..and it hold on for a long tme now...and plus i leave in it the sun like 115 degree ...it crazy !

ccordex00

Reaction score
I wanna get a lip but I don't know if will last with my drop....how about the ww lip??? is it abs?

Back