06 Tsx GReddy on 99' V6 Sedan

Murcia

Reaction score
Im new to the whole car scene, but i think im doing okay for starters (i'll post pics later).

I recently posted a thread to see if anyone has exhausts they are selling.. No response. I go on cl and find a GReddy Sp2 Dual Exhaust from an Acura 06 TSX 6-speed.

I was wondering if it would fit my car? Maybe if i take it to a shop? What do you suggest? Remove the mufflers and just install those on my car? Help a noob out, please!

Thanks!!!

6thgenjose

Reaction score
You should be able to install it I'm not sure if they are compatible or not but you could they will just have to weld some pieces and add new ones if not just take it to a shop and you should be good. :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Take off the muffler and bring it to an exhaust shop. Have it welded to your OEM piping or have some custom piping made up. If you want it louder use piping that is ¼” bigger than your OEM diameter, otherwise stick with the stock size.

Murcia

Reaction score
You should be able to install it I'm not sure if they are compatible or not but you could they will just have to weld some pieces and add new ones if not just take it to a shop and you should be good. :D

Take off the muffler and bring it to an exhaust shop. Have it welded to your OEM piping or have some custom piping made up. If you want it louder use piping that is ¼” bigger than your OEM diameter, otherwise stick with the stock size.

Thanks for the responses guys!

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
If you don't want to spend money on a 6GA full catback like a Magnaflow, I suggest going to a decent muffler shop and have them fabricate a custom catback. It shouldn't cost more than $350, including materials.

I recommend Mike's Mufflers in El Monte.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Its not a direct bolt on but most exhaust shops wouldnt mind tackling that for you..shouldnt be too much money either you already paid a chunk when you got the muffler..good find!!

Back