KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Re: White or Lava Grey

my maaco paint job came out AMAZING...just sayin

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

chances are, the same person who will by a car freshly maaco'd out...with wrong colored door jambs, hood and trunk, engine bay, etc...plus is willing to deal with the overspray and inevitable chipping/peeling...would probably buy a car with fading stock paint anyway.

jaz

Reaction score

chances are, the same person who will by a car freshly maaco'd out...with wrong colored door jambs, hood and trunk, engine bay, etc...plus is willing to deal with the overspray and inevitable chipping/peeling...would probably buy a car with fading stock paint anyway.
more reason to just paint it black.... i do think the grey with black jams and under hood/trunk would be cool :dunce:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

if you must bother painting it, just do the stock color. personally, i dont think youll get much more than if you left it as it is. for me, fresh paint would turn me away as a buyer...how do i know youre not trying to cover accident damage? know what i mean?

how much are you planning on the paint "adding" to the value of the car? you'd spend $250 and add...maybe $500 to the price? not to mention turning away potential buyers with a half *** color change and half *** paint job. return it to stock, also, and you'll get more than if modified.

Back