4/29/11 Fast Five MO Theater Cars

sabSquishy

Reaction score
At least the worst fast and furious ever. As soon as The Rock went on screen, the acting went to zip. Script slightly corny. Stunts very unrealistic.

Spoiler:
When they drag the safe out of the bank, those better be the stickiest and hottest tires every made.

hirichard

Reaction score
At least the worst fast and furious ever. As soon as The Rock went on screen, the acting went to zip. Script slightly corny. Stunts very unrealistic.

Spoiler:
When they drag the safe out of the bank, those better be the stickiest and hottest tires every made.

I call BS. This one actually kept me interested, it also had nice cars unlike the previous ones that had an annoying exhaust and an ugly body kit, plus the girls in this one are way hotter.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Those cars are......:coffee:

Heard alot of different reviews about the movie, it was the number 1 release though, and made some decent opening weekend money.

Still going to watch it, probably twice, and will own it as well......as the other two that are rumoured to follow.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
a6898ea1-9447-c2c6.jpg

:jealousbow: :rofl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
i saw the lincoln lawyer instead. Glad i didnt waste my time with fast and the fartiest 5

Back