FS: 6th Gen Accord Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wish I could see these pics at work. Stupid block filter.

Would you consider selling without receiving OEM headlights?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Would you consider having 50 legitimate post before you came on here and tried to sell your stuff?

2im1jwg.gif

who done it

Reaction score
I'll get pics of cutoff and housing up tonight, around the evening. And I wouldn't be able to do it without a headlight trade, i would have to tape flashlights to the bumpers like hammond haha.

And as for the 50 post thing: I am just trying to sell the retro to someone in the community who would want it, like I said I had an IS300, just sold it, got this car from the family, did the retro and now getting rid of the car.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'll get pics of cutoff and housing up tonight, around the evening. And I wouldn't be able to do it without a headlight trade, i would have to tape flashlights to the bumpers like hammond haha.

And as for the 50 post thing: I am just trying to sell the retro to someone in the community who would want it, like I said I had an IS300, just sold it, got this car from the family, did the retro and now getting rid of the car.

Appreciate the intention, but the Forum has rules for people who want to sell their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back