6thgenaccord.com feedback

shavedaccord

Reaction score
It's an excellent site I must admit. When I first joined up I was kind of expecting the typical flames and nonsense but I was shown other wise which is why I'm still here today and active. I would definitly rank this forum among my top 3. Everytime I come online I get on my 3 sites 6thgen, v6p & AT i'm pretty much on them all day/night as many of you have noticed.

Jeffro

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
It's an excellent site I must admit. When I first joined up I was kind of expecting the typical flames and nonsense but I was shown other wise which is why I'm still here today and active. I would definitly rank this forum among my top 3. Everytime I come online I get on my 3 sites 6thgen, v6p & AT i'm pretty much on them all day/night as many of you have noticed.

Story of my sad life too... lol :eek:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I definately love this site check it everyday the best one out there I remember I went to accordinglydone.com signed up[ posted pics of my car and the MODERATOR started callin me gay and started talking crap about my car so I started talking back and then he was like "I bet he -(meaning me) doesn't know that I have the power to ban him..." I just told him you dont have to ban me im never coming back to this site.... :mad:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^so all we have to do to get rid of you is call you gay??? :D

Haha j/k man..Never been on that site..i have too many accord forum sites as it is

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, accordingly has some good info, but they can be a bunch of pricks. especially if you have something cosmetic on your car.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Agreed I was on accordinglydone for maybe 3 days and flames galore so I just quit going

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, accordingly has some good info, but they can be a bunch of pricks. especially if you have something cosmetic on your car.

in defense of accordinglydone,if you ever have a technical problem most likely they can help, their creed is "function over form," so its a given theyre gonna flame cosmetic mods. Where I think this site is the opposite, now i didnt say better or worse, just different approaches.

Thats why they have a small community, theyre a bunch of hardcore gear heads, that the majority of accord tuners cant relate with, while we're more accesible to the weekend tuner which most of us are.

different strokes for different folks.

now the question is wth happened to everything-honda? its a ghost town over there. I think after all the drama most people migrated over here, where (for the most part) we steer clear from that interenet drama crap.

Last edited:
Back