$70 life time warranty HID

truWarier02

Reaction score
No real benefit to getting the fat ballast except that it's a little cheaper.. the slim ballast is just so you can hide it easier or install it easier.

toadster, just get the DDM slim ballast. It's well worth it especially with the lifetime warranty. I bought mine back in November when it was only $40 :lawl: and mine have been running great.

drifthobo

Reaction score
I think I am going to get the raptor one for $40 for a friends bday. Hope it turns out good.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
No real benefit to getting the fat ballast except that it's a little cheaper.. the slim ballast is just so you can hide it easier or install it easier.

toadster, just get the DDM slim ballast. It's well worth it especially with the lifetime warranty. I bought mine back in November when it was only $40 :lawl: and mine have been running great.

Actually there is more benefit than just size. The larger ballasts are Analog and the slims are digital, they're more reliable than the fat ones.

You guys do know that warranties do depend on if the business survives or does not change its name. IMO, a place that sells a variety of products but also sells HID's w/lifetime warrenties is a better place to buy. Like DDM tuning, they are more likely to stay in business.

In reality, I could open a small website and sell some ****ty HID kits, then just close up shop or change my name so I don't have to warranty anything.

Back