98CG5's EX 2.3L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: 98CG5's EX 2.3L Sedan

If that top pic on the first page is your current ride height, you're going to need to go lower.

98CG5

Reaction score

If that top pic on the first page is your current ride height, you're going to need to go lower.

Check the mod list in the front page. I have KSport springs, Tokico Blues on the way...

98CG5

Reaction score

Well, I don't have permission to Post my items in the forums OR the classifieds...lol smh

Last edited:

98CG5

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I traded in my 6th gen yesterday and got myself a Mazda 6. I will still continue to be a member on here and post updates on the Mazda 6...right now, the 6 has a Cold Air Intake and a horrid Y-Pipe with Ugly fart cans, Im definitely changing that ASAP with something not as loud. 10 years ago, I would've loved it but now its just a bit annoying. I plan to lower it with a month or so. It has some 15x7 Motegi FF7's on it and I want to paint those flat black. So I have a little bit or work ahead of me but its a pretty cool car and I do like Mazda 6's because I did want one a few years back. Anyways, Im not leaving you guys, Im still here!

98CG5

Reaction score
Starting to believe that I rubbed someone the wrong way...I got mysteriously kicked off the Facebook page...wow.

Back