a few pics + new logo :) (new 09 fit inside)

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
pics are underexposed. but keep shooting. keep practicing. use manual mode and start making adjustments...

yessir :bowdown: thank you very much, sir :)

dude henry, dont u have 17-85mm lens?? it has image stabilizer right? how come it's still a lil' bit blurry?

yea, and it does. idk lol... maybe it was out of focus... im trying to use manual focus now :)

awesome pics henry :thumbsup: i love the new fits, they are soo sickkk

haha thanks ashwin! i didn't like the new fit at first til my friend with the white one fixed it up.

d1blet

Reaction score
you could try playing around with the aperture if you think you're focusing in right. did you use a tripod? i think if you hand shot these, a tripod/monopod might just do the trick to get rid of some of that blurriness.

the '09 is mad hot. i want to swap my accord for one.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
haha i used the lowest aperature setting, 4.0. and i used a tripod. i'll be practicing :) ty for the info! and i'd trade my accord in for one too :omgbd:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
If you have a tripod, by all means, stop the aperture down a bit, maybe F/8, depending on what shutter speed you use, that will help if your focus is off just a bit because it will give you a wider depth of field and sharper pictures.

Back