Accord v6 questions

Manny88

Reaction score
I a 99 accord sedan v6 I'm wanna keep my car auto but I wanna have more power what the best advice I can get plz help me out

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Wait wait... Please elaborate. So you want more power. Are you asking what's good ways to get that power, because that is infinite, or are you asking how to get the auto to handle the power?

Manny88

Reaction score
Wait wait... Please elaborate. So you want more power. Are you asking what's good ways to get that power, because that is infinite, or are you asking how to get the auto to handle the power?

Yea wanna if auto and hold the power or I should go do a manual swap

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bolt ons do nothing for the J30 except make noise. If you want more power that is actually noticeable, swap to manual. Even a 6spd w/the stock J will drastically improve power transfer. Swapping a motor is always a bonus if you can afford it.

It is not a wise investment to force the auto to handle more power, because it can't.

This has been discussed several times, so do a search and you can find some more ideas.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Definitely start with manual swap. And if you got the money, j35 or 37 while you're at it.

Back