Adams motorsports

Matt1264

Reaction score
So i went to adams motorsports in riverside callifornia. It is a essentially a large go cart track that hosts a time attck night on tuesdays and drifting on thursdays you can bring your own car for $20 a session. You get as many laps they can fit you in for an hour long. Theres around 30 cars in a session and they break you up into groups of 4.

So i went last night to have some fun with my car. It was tons of adreneline pumping fun! I was in the slowest class but was not the slowest car. :p i would highly recommend doing this if you want to have a blast in your own car. I plan on going again sometime when i get a new suspension because after driving last night it was very obvious stock wont cut it. If you guys are in the area we should get a group together and go.

Matt1264

Reaction score
Yeah your not driving for the whole hour obviously because you do have to wait your turn on the track. but each pass is two full laps (which ends up being almost 3 laps) and I ended up getting 3 passes. oh. and you do need a helmet which if you don't have one already is $5 to rent. The guys down there are really great and its so much fun. I'm definitely gonna go down there again when I get a new suspension.

Back