Adriant1207's 1998 Accord Sedan LX - warning 56k

cudablack2004

Reaction score
get some tails out a ex 2000 accord they are red/clears! and get some more headlights.....love the front lip! welcome though u will love this site!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey guys take it easy on him! all that matters is that he has a accord and not a civic or integra like everybody and they mamma!

rodneysteiger

Reaction score
I had the LED tails.. and did not like them.. first of all you'll have problems with your brake lights.. because the LED tails don't have a port for the wiring harness for brake lights.. not only that you'll have problem putting your car into gear because your car doesn't always acknowledge the simple fact that your foot is on the brake.. so you'll have to sit there and tap your brakes until it does. All of this will result in you "never" being able to vallet your car which was a killer for me!.. NOT WORTH IT TO HAVE LED's that's why I went back to OEM and just smoked em' ..Here's a link to my whip.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28984

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The more recent upgrades look much better.

Once it's dropped, it should look much better.

Like the colour matched fog housing setup.

Adriant1207

Reaction score
thanks for the input guyz but I just gave this car to my wife and I'm gonna star on another sedan 98 but I want to do the coupe convertion anybody knows what I'll need? looking thru the search button right now

Back