Alignment off

finch13

Reaction score
Tire pressure plays a big roll in how your car pulls. I'd fill them up first before going to complain, but it sounds like a ****ty shop anyways.

Mentality

Reaction score
Goes left, then straight, then right? Try it on a couple different roads

If there is any camber/imperfection on the road at all your tires will tend to follow it... alignments aren't rocket science; I seriously doubt they messed it up

MrLazie1

Reaction score
went to go get an alignment so i checked it later and was on the road alone so i let go of the steering wheel to check it and i started going left and then straight and to the right almost hitting the curb...so ima go 2m and say wtf.........wat kind of bs excuses should i expect to hear from them
some thing that may cause your car is pull to either side can be any steering issues. includes ball joints torn, bad tie rods/ tie rod ends, bent strut rod, too much caster or too less caster on one side. tire pressure like most people say cause its "most common." you also have to see if you're tires are worn evenly or not. bad tires will not keep you alignment in place. camber will pull you car to one side also. if you have more camber on one side, it will pull to where it has more camber. also your toe, if your toe is off, you will also pull to either side. camber and toe are both camber wear, many people dont think that they are alignment issues but they are. anything loose under your car will also cause the alignment not to hold. hope some of these help you with the alignment. get them checked!

Goes left, then straight, then right? Try it on a couple different roads

If there is any camber/imperfection on the road at all your tires will tend to follow it... alignments aren't rocket science; I seriously doubt they messed it up

they could've cause they dont check your parts before doing any alignment work.

OUWEEitsDEE

Reaction score
It might have been ur road, most are slanted for rain to run off easier, but the way u describe sounds much worse

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It might have been ur road, most are slanted for rain to run off easier, but the way u describe sounds much worse

this is true ... on the freeway my car stays straight but on city streets the car pulls to the right ;P ... like mentioned you should check your tire pressure ... check your tires to make sure they are worn evenly ... and then take it back and have them give you a computerized printout of the results

RichBinAZ

Reaction score
After about 45K on a set of pirelli's the car started pulling to the right, constantly. Swapped the tires front to rear, pulling went away.

The tires looked good on the outside and still had tread left, but the pulling says the plys are starting to go. "Leased" a new set of another brand at discount tire, which fixed the problem an alignment didn't.

Back