Another 6th gen totaled

nygamble

Reaction score
well, i was here for about 1 week
had my car for 1 year

some idiot was idle on the highway
my whole left fender is gone

sorry no pics, recorded a video on my fone but cant send....
luckily the seat belt saved my life, and my air bag didnt go off.... only my right side pass did... which is crazy.....
hope your airbags work and always wear a seat belt.... it happened in seconds.......

got a minor head ache and thats it folks...... laters 6th gen, had fun driving a 6th gen

theaccordian

Reaction score
sucks. most accidents like that happen so fast they cant be prevented. Cars come and go, but your life is permanent, thats all that matters.

but you seem like a knowledgable 6th gen guy, so stick around. just because you dont drive a 6th gen doesnt mean you cant be involved here. On the birght side you get the insurance money to get another car. Got anything in mind?

angelplus

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
sucks. most accidents like that happen so fast they cant be prevented. Cars come and go, but your life is permanent, thats all that matters.

but you seem like a knowledgable 6th gen guy, so stick around. just because you dont drive a 6th gen doesnt mean you cant be involved here. On the birght side you get the insurance money to get another car. Got anything in mind?

Yeah bro, stick around.. sorry to hear that man, but yeah good thing you're okay. I'd sue for the airbag not deploying.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sorry that your Accord got totaled. Where'd it happen?

Last edited:

nygamble

Reaction score
ahh it happened on cross island parkway...near the bridge....
i was infront of a astrovan, couldnt see well, changed lanes to the right.....
some dude was freaking idle on the highway..... ran into his right corner....he has a suv, my car was lowered so i went under him..... i was doing 70-80ish? skidded for like 10 ft?......my front left side looks like it got stomped by hulk, making the left tire show from the front.....my air bag on driver side didnt deploy for somereason... my dad said if it did, it wouldve bruised my face.......only the passenger side deployed, causing it to crack a litte on the wind sheild....crazy............seat belt helped alot...whip lash hurt my neck the next day, and that was it......

im 18, cant believe this happened..... w.e least i didnt die, learned alot... hope u guys learn from my mistakes or something about changing lanes.....

im thinking about parting it out and selling it.....ill prolly post some pics of what im going to sell in this site......

Last edited:
Back