best way to remove dried, dead bugs from front bumper?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
its not the snow thats bad, just the millions of tons of salt that NY (at least in my area) puts on the roads. being that my car is from AZ, this first NY winter for her is gonna cause all sorts of honda cancer :(. but at least its not dead bugs

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:lawl:

you mean nourishing frozen water filled with pollutants in complex shapes that gives us days off from school and work and causes coy gf's to want to sit close to you by the fire and drink wine and roast marshmallows under the pretense of preparing to have sex?

have fun with skin cancer

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
:lawl:

you mean nourishing frozen water filled with pollutants in complex shapes that gives us days off from school and work and causes coy gf's to want to sit close to you by the fire and drink wine and roast marshmallows under the pretense of preparing to have sex?

have fun with skin cancer

****ing win

mr. smith

Reaction score
i just spray bleech white on my front bumper while spraying my tires....seems to work decent

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
JMillerUA6 said:
Not on my paint, **** that.

+1 on the dryer sheets.
Maybe if you went to maaco, oem paint is fine. Just dont put the hose point blank. Youll be fine trust me

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i use warm wash water and hold the mitt up to it for a while if it is stuck on...after removing all loose dust and dirt from the paint i will scrub with my wash mitt

if you get the paint really clean, clay it every once in a while...keep it polished and waxed then this is about all you need to do

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would use a all purpose cleaner and dilute it 4:1. let it sit for couple minutes then rinse it off and wipe off carefully with a microfiber towel. if this does not take off everything then repeat if necessary. otherwise claybar should do the trick. :eh:

Back