boosted sedan in sterling, va??

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
So I play in a metal band with a bunch of guys from sterling and acording to my drummer theres a black sedan with two hatchetman stickers on his back windshield like me and an exhaust like mine cruise around the area near the mall says he's seen it quite a few times so its not just somebody that happened to be driving through. So from the sounds of it I have a twin like 45 min down the road from me. the only differences he said he noticed was that it had a "back body kit" and rims and that it went vrooooom PSHHHHH!!!!! lol <his exact description. So does anyone know who this is by any chance? if not I think I need to find him and make him join 6ga :D

My cat pissed on my throttle body today :eh: wtf?

Last edited:

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I wish I could tell you because I live right up in Hagerstown. I'd like to see it too if there is a turbo 6GA in the NOVA area.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
nah can't be dracord isn't he from Michigan or somethin? I'm down to meet up, if they still do the cruise ins at chik-fill-a friday nights we might find him there. if not i'd be cool to roll up there with a few more 6th gens :thumbsup:

Back