Boston SX Components

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
So I'm not really into car audio anymore but I do want to upgrade my stock system a bit. My mom's BF owns a Car & Home Audio/Video Distribution Company and I'm going to be getting the Boston SX60 (6.5" Component) and the SX95 6x9 Speakers.

SX95
SX60

Does anyone have these? How's the sound quality?

I was going to buy them for myself ($110 for the SX60's and $90 for the SX95's) but my mom offered to get them for me for my birthday, so they'll be free for me.

Any input would be great.

lashlee

Reaction score
I used to have some the old rally series bostons and loved them!!! I'm not sure of what the direct comparison is these days, but I was never disappointed!! Especially for the money, you can't go wrong!!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I've heard good things. I'm looking to replace my old as infinity kappa's (1997) with some SL 60's myself. I don't know when though, my kappa's are actually still going strong, well somewhat strong.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'll let you know how they sound. My mom's BF is ordering them for me as "dealer demos", so I should have them soon.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
I know the bostons in general are just awesome, my friend has them in his m3 I know they are the best ones they make though and then he has g5 boston subs too, man that thing makes my heart skip beats when its bumping. I'm sure they will sound really good, do those ones come with crossovers and are you getting an amp for them? I would be interest to know how you like them cause I'm planning on getting front and rear speakers next weekend at the big car audio sale in denver. GL

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yeah they have the crossovers, and I'm going to run a small amp for the front and rears, haven't decided which one yet. Prolly just scoop one up for cheap off Craigslist.

Back