brandonlee_az's 1998 Accord EX Coupe V6 (56k)1/24/14

brandonlee_az

Reaction score
So back in around the winter of 2011 I was looking for new and better transportation for work and school. I was in my last semester of High School and I realized my '91 S-10 just wasn't the right vehicle for me it was just too old and too beat. So the car search began, I was in search for all different types of cars, I was all over Craigslist and driving all over Tucson and Phoenix looking for better transportation. Couldn't find anything. Until January of 2012 when my dad came across a '98 Accord. I was never really fond of Honda so I kinda ignored him until i saw the car in person... I was speechless I knew it was mildly modified wider tires, aftermarket wheels, lowering springs, etc. When my dad told me the price I was blown away $4500... only 70k miles too. I have slowly grown to the Accord and I really enjoy it a lot. More recently I have gained much interest into putting more money into and making it more personal. Pretty much bone stock for now... also still haven't broken 100k miles currently at 97k

-Engine
*Stock J30
*AEM Short Ram intake

-Suspension
*Koni STR.T Shocks (These I actually won in a Koni giveaway more details below)
*Neuspeed Sport Springs

-Wheels/Tires
*Falken Ziex ZE-512 225/50
*17in. Kosei Seneka Wheels (I forgot the specs will update)

-Exterior
*New Paint
*Pinstripe
*Side Molding

-Interior
*Alpine Head Unit
*Alpine Speakers
*Kicker BassStation

So on facebook in Febuary of last year I came across a contest by Koni the were giving away a set of their STR.T shocks for both 6th and I believe 7th Gen Accords. All I had to do was send in a photo of my car and a short paragraph on why I believe I should have won, and believe it or not I won the shocks for the 6th gen!

Exterior Shots

Engine Bay

Suspension

Interior

Thanks For Checking it Out!

Last edited:

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
WOW! I thought my car was always clean and then I saw your Accord. Very nice car man. Keep it clean and keep modding if you can!

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Very sharp ride,congrats. The previous owner came did you one solid on maintenance it looks like. I didn't notice any woodgrain. I've always really like the Burlwood pieces with white and tan. Welcome to the madness.

Back