Cannot figure it out!!!!!

Anchor Chic97

Reaction score
Okay not motor mounts, Iin my own heart I think its the back but they wont listen. The mechanic is saying in the AC lines , but I drove it and watched the motor Im thinking they are mistaking my nuts for boobs.:ioof6:

Anchor Chic97

Reaction score
I will explain what I hear, feel, and see.... I start the car without AC on and it starts fine,AC on it shakes. I feel riding down the road vibration in my butt lil bit and when I idle with the AC on it acts like its going to shut off but doesn't if I turn the AC off it stops.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Do you know what to look for when inspecting motor mounts? You need to look for torn bushings or excessive movement, and hydraulic fluid when examining the rear.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Have someone start the engine while you watch the engine. Excessive shake can indicate bad mounts. Whatever way the engine torques when it starts might lead you to which one is starting to go.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It could also be a super-low baseline idle which is causing your idle to go even lower when the AC is on, the shaking could be normal. Make sure your base idle with AC off is at whatever it's supposed to be.

agginline86

Reaction score
It could also be a super-low baseline idle which is causing your idle to go even lower when the AC is on, the shaking could be normal. Make sure your base idle with AC off is at whatever it's supposed to be.

+1

This happens to me sometimes if the car isn't warmed up 100%

Any other symptoms? does the car shake constantly if the AC is on? or maybe a little more info would help

Back