Car Covers ?

98acclude

Reaction score
i would almost say no unless it had some kind of foam material. :/ it might help with things that could cause small dings..

98acclude

Reaction score
lol i know that i was just messin ... i'm just trying to laugh it off, i hate seeing dings on my car :boohoo:

I know how you feel... that's definately my biggest problem living in an apartment complex... idiots with no respect for other ppls cars... I'm sick of door dings.. I think Im going to just build a garage in the middle of the parking lot. lol :p what do you think the landlords would think? I think they'll be ok with it. lol

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I know how you feel... that's definately my biggest problem living in an apartment complex... idiots with no respect for other ppls cars... I'm sick of door dings.. I think Im going to just build a garage in the middle of the parking lot. lol :p what do you think the landlords would think? I think they'll be ok with it. lol

lol do it! ... yea when i got my car it hand zero dings ... now almost every door has one

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I got my cover off of ebay, but I don't see it on there anymore.

Don't recall how much it was either, since I have had it since about 2006.

They say it's weather proof, but if it rains, the car does get a bit wet.

I did see a cover for a Crosstour, I would suggest getting a cover bigger than the car, so it goes right down to the ground and fully covers the wheels as well.

Back